▼

25 September 2026

No Thank You

 The last time I checked comments in Spam this was the only one. 


Do you want to buy a Kidney or you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My name is Mellisa Graham am a Nephrologist with Pyramid Medical Center. Our clinic is specialized in Simple Nephrectomy and we also deal with a mutually agreed compensation with a living and corresponding donor. If you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact us via email.


As I've only got one I really don't want to sell it! 

And I question "Simple Nephrectomy"? It's a major operation for goodness sake!


The comments page is one place on blogger that has got better because there was a time when many, many comments went to spam even if they weren't and even if they'd once been published with no problem previously.

But the reading list hitch is still ongoing. Some blogs seem to be updating on my reading list in the sidebar - others aren't and I notice my blog isn't updating on other people's reading lists.

Good thing blogging isn't a life and death situation!

28 comments:

  1. I check my blog several times a day and delete a lot of comments. That one is really awful but I often wonder why anyone would advertise an escort service in Mumbai on a blog belonging to a retired lady vicar in Lincolnshire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most are computer generated and totally random - and 3 days late I've just found your comment in Spam!!

      Delete
  2. That comment deserved to go straight to spam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A scary comment at that. My reading list seems to update but at a slow pace. Obviously a glitch in the system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog hasn't updated on other peoples blogs for weeks - just annoying

      Delete
  4. At least it is not one of those foreign bride offers or the type that say a witchdocter cured my husbands infidelity/impotence/ingrowing toe nails!

    Blogger's ailments seem to be persistent, very sluggish at up dating too, although, as you say, not life and death ... just rather lingering. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herpes cures is the one that pops up quite often now - all very weird

      Delete
  5. I have two friends who donated kidneys anonymously. No financial rewards, and another friend who received a lifesaving kidney from a living donor.
    It horrifies that there are unscrupulous people who prey on the poor to make them sell body parts...
    My blogger reading list is hopeless too. But if I just type "q" in my search bar, yours is the first answer. "J" gets me the other Sue's blog (just food...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's handy that my blog pops up after just a Q - I must be nearly famous!

      Delete
  6. Ewww! I'm not a blogger so I don't know if there is any way that you can report that comment since selling or buying human organs for transplantation is illegal under UK law.
    Plus, I thought that SPAM contains ham, not kidneys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most comments that go into spam are this sort of weird thing, probably from overseas.
      I've got a tin of spam in the cupboard - don't know why as I'm not a fan!

      Delete
  7. Well, it’s nice they asked first! Seriously though, people who are ‘trafficked’ don’t get that option. What a world eh? 😥
    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awful to think of people being trafficked for their kidney - and you are right - the world doesn't seem a good place sometimes

      Delete
  8. That must be one of the weirdest comments yet!! Nope, your blog hasn't updated on my sidebar for ages, 'Elvis is (still) in the building ....'. Bloggers little foibles are getting annoying now aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and according to your sidebar I haven't posted for two weeks now!

      Delete
    2. Crazy things happening. Good thing we know how to track everyone down!

      Delete
  9. Oh my goodness, what a world we are living in!
    The blogger business is a bit disconcerting in that there’s quite a community of us who would miss the contact and interest if it were to suddenly disappear altogether.
    Alison in Devon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be quite lost without writing and reading blogs - would have to resort to Facebook and Insta!! -And that is a last resort

      Delete
  10. What a wacky comment and I'm glad it went to Spam where it deserves to be. Now I'm wondering why you only have one kidney. I searched through your past blog posts but didn't find the answer.
    I just go down my bookmarks list and check to see if you have a new post each day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A unknown and probable congenital defect caused problems in the late 1970s and after several years they finally removed one in around 1984. Such a long time ago - I usually never think about it.

      Delete
  11. There are some weird spam comments, I've never seen this one before. Your blog posts are up to date on my reading list but on my side bar at the moment your last post shows as two weeks ago. I hope it is something they will sort out soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most spam are about witch doctors and miracle workers and herpes!!

      Delete
  12. Yours updated today but as you said it's a mixture of updates on my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a problem with a few of the blogs I follow, but not yours. Some update and some don't.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder what changed to cause the odd blogger issues we are seeing.
    At least the posts and access to blogs remains pretty good.
    I'd miss reading blogs if they all disappeared.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I turned my comments to having to view before publishing as I was getting too many spam ones. Sigh.
    I'm having problems with the sidebar not updating too. I hope they fix they issues soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That spam is the craziest thing I have ever heard of! An organ broker. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete