As Jan says, we like hearing what you get up too. Enjoy your break. I use your site not only to read what you have been up to but to jump off to other blogs I read so I’ll keep checking on you😉
Taking a break is always good. The heat is limiting everyone's activity level. When the weather cools, we will all feel the relief. I promise not to complain about the cold this Winter!
Enjoy the break Sue. I'm struggling to find anything interesting to blog about. It must be the heat doing something to my brain! I've got nothing interesting to say right now. Your posts are always interesting. Angie
Am I the most boring person in the world? Because I love to see what people are buying in other places in the world. The packaging is different from what's available out here in rural Saskatchewan, so your grocery haul is so unfamiliar to me -- I have to guess, sometimes, what something is. -Kate
Oh no ... how will we know what you are eating this week without a photo of your shopping. 😬 Seriously though, enjoy your little blogging break. Take lots of photos for some inspiration.
We do like just hearing what you have been up to! Jan
ReplyDeleteWill miss you. June
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the posts you share with us-we all need a break to recharge our minds. Look forward to reading when you are back to writing, Catriona
ReplyDeleteHave a good rest and come back recharged.
ReplyDeletePenny
I'll look forward to your next post, whatever it is. You're posts are never dull!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are never dull! It's nice to see the everyday.
ReplyDeleteEveryone needs a break, thank you for all your interesting posts, looking forward to your return. Regards Sue H
ReplyDeleteAs Jan says, we like hearing what you get up too. Enjoy your break. I use your site not only to read what you have been up to but to jump off to other blogs I read so I’ll keep checking on you😉
ReplyDeleteTake a break,but don't forget to come back!
ReplyDeleteWe’ll miss you but you deserve a break x
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x
Maybe you will pop back if England beats Argentina! Wouldn't that be something for your team!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm sorry they didn't get the win. They sure got far, tho.
DeleteTaking a break is always good. The heat is limiting everyone's activity level. When the weather cools, we will all feel the relief.
ReplyDeleteI promise not to complain about the cold this Winter!
Enjoy your break! And when you finish, hotfoot it right back here.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the break from blogging. I would find it very hard to think of what to write every day. Some days are just quiet but a pleasure.
ReplyDeleteCome back soon please.🇨🇦
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break . We will miss you.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the break Sue. I'm struggling to find anything interesting to blog about. It must be the heat doing something to my brain! I've got nothing interesting to say right now. Your posts are always interesting.
ReplyDeleteAngie
Enjoy your break. We all need one once in a while.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Am I the most boring person in the world? Because I love to see what people are buying in other places in the world. The packaging is different from what's available out here in rural Saskatchewan, so your grocery haul is so unfamiliar to me -- I have to guess, sometimes, what something is. -Kate
ReplyDeleteEngland 6/ France 4 . What a game!!!!
ReplyDeleteBronze medal for England. They were a joy to watch particularly in their game against Mexico in the Azteca. You should be so proud of all of them!
ReplyDeleteOh no ... how will we know what you are eating this week without a photo of your shopping. 😬 Seriously though, enjoy your little blogging break. Take lots of photos for some inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI like hearing bits from home. Enjoy your time away!
ReplyDelete