25 September 2026

No Thank You

 The last time I checked comments in Spam this was the only one. 


Do you want to buy a Kidney or you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My name is Mellisa Graham am a Nephrologist with Pyramid Medical Center. Our clinic is specialized in Simple Nephrectomy and we also deal with a mutually agreed compensation with a living and corresponding donor. If you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact us via email.


As I've only got one I really don't want to sell it! 

And I question "Simple Nephrectomy"? It's a major operation for goodness sake!


The comments page is one place on blogger that has got better because there was a time when many, many comments went to spam even if they weren't and even if they'd once been published with no problem previously.

But the reading list hitch is still ongoing. Some blogs seem to be updating on my reading list in the sidebar - others aren't and I notice my blog isn't updating on other people's reading lists.

Good thing blogging isn't a life and death situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment