The new header is my house from across the field in front......... on a cold and frosty morning during the week. Since swimming stopped in December I've got very unfit so started with short walks of a mile and this spot where I stopped to take the photo is half a mile from home along the road........it's too muddy to walk the footpaths across the fields. A mile sounds rather pathetic but it's just about better than nothing.
I know I'll be much better off financially after moving (the Council tax will be at least £40 less each month for a start) but actually getting there is expensive...... I'm expecting February and March to have very high outgoings so it's a good thing January wasn't too spendy.
- Mixing whole milk half and half with water
- Catching the cold water in a jug before the hot arrives when washing up
- Home made bread
- No books bought -reading library books all month
- No clothes, shoes, hair cuts, make up etc etc bought
- Puzzle pages from the newspaper from my sister
- Hardly any diesel used for the car, just one top up of £16
- Nothing spent on the garden