- Cross stitch something Christmassy
- Watch the two DVDs I picked up from a charity shop last month (didn't write about them at the time as I was going to do a review when I'd watched them to fill a blog post)
- Write a letter to my penfriend who I should have written to about 3 months ago (Sorry W)
- Knit some dishcloths until I've used all the dishcloth cotton
- Ask for ideas for Christmas presents for two youngest grandchildren and oldest granddaughter (Oldest Grandson already sorted) and get things ordered.
- Actually get round to sorting out the soil in the Camellia pot and the old strawberry plants
- Sort out more craft stuff and put aside for charity shop reopening
- Chop Kindling wood as and when I need some more
- See what else there is to sort in the workshop.
No spend November
(Direct Debits for Council Tax, Phones, Car Breakdown Insurance,Charity Donation Total £260)
- Beat everything together until well blended but don't over-beat.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin, smooth the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until firm to touch on top.
- Cool for 10 mins then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely
For the topping melt 2 oz chocolate in a bowl over pan of simmering water with 1oz butter and 1 tablespoon milk. Remove from heat . Sieve in 3oz icing sugar and spread over the cake. Cut into 8 bars or 16 squares.
This week I'm Grateful for
- Getting through a bad patch
- Strictly Come Dancing able to carry on
- Books on my shelves
- Some sunny days this week
Have a good weekend. I'll be back Monday