When I was out last Sunday a little orange spanner symbol appeared on the dashboard- Bother. I rang the repair place and took the car round on Monday and luckily it was nothing, or rather nothing to worry about, just something to do with settings from new, showing when it's due for service......which has already been done. NOTE TO SELF..........when this happens in March next year I have to hold down throttle and brake pedals together for 20 seconds to clear the prompt signal.
It was so cold and windy this week that I wimped out of swimming, stayed at home and sorted through some more craft bits instead. And, on a whim, decided to make some Easter cards. The only Easter-ish bits I had were some small "Happy Easter" peel off stickers.But what I did have - from the 2018 car boot haul -were some big square peel offs that I'd kept even though I wasn't sure when I'd use them.
Inspired by stained glass in all the churches that I've been visiting I got out the fine-line felt-pens
Colouring in all the little spaces was quite therapeutic.
This week I am grateful for
- My wonderful children and grandchildren
- The ease of printing out photos to keep
- An invitation to roast dinner with my brother in law and sister in law
- The car problem that wasn't a problem after all
- Letters from penfriends
- Finding out that if I knock 1mm of car wing mirror on the garage door and it falls to bits then I can click it back together again! Another NOTE TO SELF.... probably not a good idea to try this again!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, wherever you are and what ever the weather.........the forecast is awful more windy weather, rain and snow in some places.