Blimey, its a wonder the bottom of the drawer hadn't fallen out
I unpacked the drawer and in it I found
- Nearly a dozen various screwdrivers
- A huge box full of various screws and other bits
- A Huge adjustable spanner - too heavy to hold let alone use!
- A small adjustable spanner
- A couple of small spanners
- 2 penknives
- 3 tape measures
- A tin full of drill bits
- 2 rolls of parcel tape
- A roll of duct tape
- 3 rolls of some sort of other tape - electrical?
- A sat nav given to me ages ago that I've still not used
- 9 hooks that fit on a picture rail - but there is no picture rail here
- A roll of sellotape
- A box full of keys - for what?
- 4 padlocks with keys attached
- A padlock with no keys
- Some pads that go on the bottom of chair legs
- Odd electrical bits supposedly for the conservatory heater
- A heavy thing that I think is a towing loop?
- My little hammer that I used to use with the corking tool when I made wine
- PLUS random other odds and ends
It's tidier and weighs less now............ quite a few things went into the bin including the Phillips screwdriver that's lost its point! The massive spanner is in the garage and lots of things have gone into the car-boot box. And I will learn how the sat-nav works sometime soon.