I'm still waiting for a moving date. My next holiday let for the week beginning 12th is a caravan on a small Holiday and Leisure site in Mid Suffolk where I go for car boot sales.
It was a toss up between there and Felixstowe but I decided it would be better to stay close to everything rather than 25+ miles away, although being by the sea is more appealing.
Neither my solicitor or Mr and Mrs B (current owners of the bungalow) know what the hold-up is. I'm just hoping the chain hasn't been broken somewhere.
If things are still not sorted by the 19th then I shall be throwing myself off a cliff in despair!..........which will be difficult as we don't have many high cliffs in Suffolk. You have to laugh.