I really need some help to understand what some folk are saying. I'm being completely serious here (hard for me I know) but I just don't get it.
This is what I read "Life as we know it is being completely destroyed". and I really want to know how, in what way is my life being destroyed?
2 years ago, before the pandemic my life was like this .............................I lived alone following the death of my husband of 38 years in 2018
- World distribution networks are under pressure due to many reasons that are out of our control
- No government are ever brave enough to make major changes because they are scared of being voted out next time round........... therefore............
- We've not paid the proper amount for food to cover the cost of good production for many years
- and we've not paid enough for the services we now all expect with an aging population
- Europe is still in a hissy-fit because we were brave/mad (take your pick) enough to leave
- There's no such thing as "fair" and never has been
- Too many people rely on "them" for everything and blame "them" for everything wrong
- It's all the fault of us "baby boomers" ( might be being facetious here! I can never be completely serious)