Here's what I've thought of so far..................
- Clear the garden
- Clear the greenhouse and wash down
- Wash all the used pots
- Clear the patio pots of summer stuff and then
- Plant up some pots for winter colour
- Keep swimming
- Keep going to monthly craft group
- Sort through Colin's clothes and send to charity shop/clothes bank (I cleared his chest of drawers several weeks ago because I need to move it but the wardrobe is still full)
- Make a memory box for the grandchildren. A lovely idea that a friend (who was a Cruse Bereavement counselor) gave me.
- Go through Col's books and sort.......... to Ziffit/Charity shop/ keep/donate to Mid Suffolk Light Railway Museum ( I've actually made a start on this already)
- Go through Colin's DVDs and CDs and sort as above
- Visit more churches in Suffolk including a
- Day out in Bury St Edmunds and a
- Day out in Felixstowe
- Make lots of birthday cards - I've stocked up on 3D Decoupage sheets ready to get started
- Start the HUGE job of sorting out all the might-come-in-handy stuff in the workshop. I have no idea what a lot of it is anyway. Sort into crates for selling at Auction and stuff for a skip.
- Help at a charity shop?
- Read (goes without saying!)
- Visit local NT properties that are open.
- Chop kindling and pick up twigs for fire lighting.
I just need the energy and enthusiasm...........which some days, the days when everything seems pointless, is difficult to find.
Hello and welcome to a new follower and thank you for comments yesterday and the day before.
Has anyone else had weird page view spikes? My daily page views are usually between 2,000 and 3,000 but have suddenly shot up to nearly 4,000 on the last few days. Strange.