Saturday 19 October 2024

Photos From The Week

 My new header photo is the vine that's on a bit of trellis hiding the shed. I didn't notice the spider until the photo was on the computer. The colours now are gorgeous but the rest of the year it's dull green and I have to keep cutting the darn thing back as it grows like crazy.

Nearly the last of the roses? brought these in last Sunday while it was fine before we had a wet Monday morning.



Wiped all the dirt from the butternut squash and piled them up in a basket on the kitchen window sill.



Mixed up a batch of pizza topping  for freezing in portions- onions, two tins of tomatoes without the juice, tomato puree and dried oregano.


Loaf of bread - 50/50 wholemeal and white.


Cheese scones for my garden helper


Brought in the last decent sized apples from my Falstaff tree. They are just SO good!


Hope everyone has a good weekend, I shall be back Monday.

Sue


2 comments:

  1. Gosh…you’ve been busy Sue ! So satisfying having produce from your own garden and using your baking skills. I’m ready to turn my back on the garden and have started knitting…my winter occupation. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the header picture and have just looked up details of the occupant, fascinating. Our vine looked like that until one of the storms suddenly stripped the leaves off.

    ReplyDelete