Monday 7 October 2024

You Just Never Know.............

..............what you might find at a car-boot sale.

I don't remember the last time I found a book at a car-boot sale and this was a surprise when I spotted it. And even more surprised when I looked up how much it was on Amazon (£17) as I bought it for 50p!!


I knew what it was as I've watched her youtube channel occasionally in the last 5 years when she talks about her beautiful, quiet and mindful life in a cottage in a valley on the edge of mountains in Washington State. She moved there alone to recover from illness and enjoys each season in such a calm way.

But I just discovered she has finished the channel due to having a baby. Quiet mindfulness and small babies probably don't go together!

By the time I've finished reading I shall be so calm you won't know me! 

(but before I could start it the outside covers had to have a good clean - goodness knows where it had been but it was horribly sticky and dirty)

Back Soon
Sue


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad she's finished her channel - it was a 15 minute or so peaceful watch. She and her lifestyle reminded me of Anne of Green Gables - peaceful in this mad world we live in x

    ReplyDelete