Why am I always tempted by craft things?
On the shelves "to do" I have
- Terracotta self hardening clay ( found at a car boot sale) to make myself some plant labels like I made for the Hampers last year
- Some acrylic paints to paint pebbles(last years 12 days of Christmas presents )
- A kit to make tiny books (ditto)
- Everything needed to make wax food wraps for gifts (wax was bought about 2 years ago)
- Still lots of card- making bits
- Plenty of cross stitching materials
and then I found this in a charity shop in Ipswich for £2 and couldn't resist, better make them for this years Christmas Hampers.................
I think I must be afraid of waking up one day and having Nothing To Do!